TENNIS BETTING AT BETMGM
There is plenty to play for if you're a tennis fan at BetMGM with thousands of pre-match and in-play markets to choose from.
LATEST TENNIS BETTING ODDS
Live betting on tennis covers various betting odds and opportunities, from predicting which player will win each game/point to ‘total bets’ – such as the number of games included in a set.
Successful live tennis betting involves having a good knowledge of the players, their form and the match conditions, as well as reacting to a dynamic and fast-paced contest.
BETTING ON UK TENNIS TOURNAMENTS
The four grand slams, Wimbledon, the US Open, the Australian Open, and the French Open, stand out as the most popular tennis tournaments, not only to watch but to bet on too.
There are also hundreds of smaller events on the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Tour and the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) Tour to bet on throughout the year.
TENNIS GRAND SLAM BETTING
Wagering on a tennis grand slam is different from betting on a standard ATP or WTA competition. The level of competition is a level above, where the best players in the world come to compete for the grandest prizes in all of tennis.
TENNIS BETTING MARKETS
- Match Winner: Betting on the player you believe will win the match.
- Set Betting: Predicting the final score of the match in terms of sets, such as 3-0, 3-1, or 3-2.
- Game Handicap: Betting on the player with a specified game handicap, either giving or receiving games.
- Total Games: Wagering on whether the total number of games played in the match will be over or under a specified total.
- Total Sets: Betting on whether the total number of sets played in the match will be over or under a certain amount.
- Correct Score: Predicting the exact score in sets for the match, such as 6-4, 7-6, etc.
- First Set Winner: Betting on which player will win the first set of the match.
- Total Aces: Wagering on whether the total number of aces served by both players combined will be over or under a specified total.
- Double Faults: Betting on whether the total number of double faults committed by both players combined will be over or under a specified total.
TENNIS BETTING FAQS
How to bet on over/under in tennis?
Betting on over/under in tennis involves predicting whether the total number of games played in a match will be higher or lower than the number indicated.
How to bet on tennis?
To bet on tennis at BetMGM, log in and make a deposit, choose which tournament or match you want to bet on, decide how much you want to wager, and confirm the bet.