Last updated 10th November 2023
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet.
Cookies help Users navigate around our website and allow Us to tailor the content of our site to fit the needs and preferences of Users.
None of the cookies We use collect your personal information (e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) and they can’t be used to identify You as an individual. They typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings, etc. (as further provided in this Policy).
You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org
2. Types of Cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Third Party Marketing / Targeting Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Purpose These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to navigate our websites and to use the features you have requested during the course of your betting experience (such as using your bet slip). They are used to provide content to you, as a user, and to provide products and services that you have requested.
Such cookies are essential to help your device download or stream information so that you can navigate around our websites, use its features and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited.
Here are some examples of strictly necessary cookies:
- To position information on your device or screen so that you can see and use our websites;
- To keep you logged in when you use our website so you are not required to log in every time you visit;
- To ensure that we identify the source of traffic when generated via our affiliates and enable its attribution to them;
- Remember and update your selections in your bet slip during a live session up to the time of its placement.
These cookies do not remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit.
Yes some of these cookies do collect your personal data in order to function. They may collect the following types of personal data:
- IP address
- Location data
- Identify you as being logged in our websites
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our websites and allow us to remember the choices you make and to enable us to provide improved features. They also enhance the functionality of our websites by storing your preferences. Functional cookies record information about choices you've made (such as language preference) and allow us to provide more personal features.
Here are some examples of the uses of functionality cookies:
- To remember your preferences and settings such as language, location and marketing preferences, since your last visit;
- To remember if you have used a specific product on the website; and
- To show you relevant 'related article' links.
These cookies are used to collect information on website usage. Such cookies are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our websites. These statistics are used for internal purposes to help us to test and improve the performance of our websites, providing a better user experience.
Here are some examples of the uses of performance cookies:
- To provide statistics on how our websites are used;
- To see how effective our adverts are; and
- To assess errors within the user experience.
Additionally, we use a number of tools to assess cookie information at an aggregate level to carry out analytical functions on our site such as Google Analytics.
While these cookies do not identify you personally while you are not logged in, they will collect your browser information and anonymised data, for the purposes outlined above. In certain cases, some of these cookies are managed by third parties such as Google Analytics. These third parties are not capable of using these cookies for any purpose other than those outlined above and they are unable to identify you with these cookies.
Third Party Marketing / Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements on our offer which are relevant to you, based upon your interests.
They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the products you have selected. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Targeting cookies are also used to:
- Collect information about browser habits to target website content and to target advertising;
- Link to social media networks who may use this information about your visit to target advertising to you;
- To provide advertisers with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in;
- Deliver content and marketing communications tailored to your interests based on information from your visit;
- To perform geotargeting, which allows our adverts to be displayed on third party webpages, based upon your location;
- To perform site retargeting. A retargeting pixel (a tiny unit of code) on our webpage leaves a cookie in the user’s browser, which causes our adverts to be displayed or not to be displayed to you when you visit certain websites within the retargeting network ; and
- To perform search retargeting, which allows our adverts to be displayed on third party webpages, based upon your previous web search activities.
These cookies are placed by third party advertising networks with our permission.
- to assist new customers during the sign-up process,
- to allow customers set Website preferences
- to allow customers to navigate between pages of the Website more efficiently
- to run the functionality of the Website optimally and efficiently
- to activate certain features of the Website
- to gather information about customer/User activity on the Website and to understand how it is used
- to detect and prevent fraudulent use of the Website
- to track how customers/Users, arrive at our Website for marketing purposes and to track referrals
- to deliver more relevant advertising to our customers/Users at the websites and mobile applications they visit
- for research and analytical purposes to see who Users interact with the Website in aggregate We do not, under any circumstance, sell information collected via cookies.
4. Managing Cookies
If you do not want Websites to place cookies on Your computer or mobile device at all, you can adapt your browser settings as such that you will be notified before any cookie is placed. You can likewise adapt the settings as such so that your browser refuses all cookies, or only the third-party cookies.
Likewise, you can remove any of the cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings for each browser on any mobile device and computer You use separately.
Without cookies enabled we can't guarantee that our website and Your experience would be optimal, and in some cases, you may not be able to log in to your account if cookies are disabled.
It is important to note that different browsers offer different ways of configuring your browser’s cookie settings. The following links provide you with steps on how to use, erase or adjust cookie files on your particular browser:
If necessary, consult your browser’s “help” function, or go to your browser’s manual. If you wish to disconnect cookies of specific parties, you can do this through http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that We aren't responsible for the content of external websites.